Sunday, June 10, 2012

“Happiness is a complex path that becomes easy only as we walk it.” Andrea Polard

Hello world,
my life is going fabulously! I have two more days of cramming and stressing, and 5 more days until I find out just how badly my finals went.
And then... SUMMER and not losing a single second of my last couple weeks in Spain.

Apart from unreal amounts of studying I've been doing the past couple weeks, I saw 21 Street Jump with Carlota (my new host sister), two more friends from school, Emily and Alex (two American exchange students visiting Valladolid), and Malte.
My host family also taught me how to drink from a 'botijo'.


That's me, drinking from a botijo.
Plans: 

On Monday, the 18th I`m going to Ponferrada with Carlota and her grandma., then from there we are going to Galicia to the PLAYAAAA! (beach) with Carlota's grandama, aunt, cousin (that's only 1.5 months!!!). We're going to be there until that Friday. Then on the Saturday it the festival of San Juan, which will be the last time I'll be able to go out with my friends!!! :( Then four days and I'll be in Madrid at my departure orientation. 


So heads up.. this will more than likely be my last entry in Spain.. I'll try to do one more before I leave, but no promises.


It impossible to describe how fast this year went by, how much I learned, and changed (for the better I hope:P). My friends, I got incredibly lucky with, they were most definitly the making point of this year!!


Once I'm back in the states I'll give a better refection of my year... but until then I have 18 days to make the most out of. 



Lotte,

No comments:

Post a Comment